Tag Archives: Ipsea

timescales for transferring statement to EHC Plan

I have been asking local authorities for the paperwork they send to parents when a child or young person is due to transfer from a statement to an Education Health and Care Plan. My request was specifically about home educated children but many councils have just provided their standard letters and forms which apply to ALL children and young people.
Continue reading